Friday, November 4, 2011

Whats with the blog?

As some of you have noticed, the blog has seemed like a bouncing ball as of late. Also you may be wondering what happened to the older blogs from yesteryear.... Well this should clear that up. 

A few months back, I went to open the blog post a new one, and realized it was not there anymore. I then was contacted by blogspot to let me know the blog was removed.... for reasons unknown. So I then set up a new blog with a blog site called tumblr. That totally sucked....I hated the way the blog looked and the limited functionality of it, so I re created a blog at the old blogspot (what you see now). This is by far the best blog site I have ever used and very happy to be back here. 

After setting up the blog on the new(old) site. I got some info from blogspot about the old blog. It seems it was removed because it was flagged as a "spam blog". Of course after being in contact with them they realized their spam robot filters had made a mistake. I am waiting for them to conduct their review to make sure its not spam as I type (who knows how long that will take). So if they decide everything is cool, they will put the old blob back up with all the history and that where we shall be, if not then we will stay where we are 

Thank you all, and enjoy


Amerifist

No comments: