Friday, November 4, 2011

Double Dip

This video features Trent Bloom, aka Tylerlicious. This stud came out to SF for a visit after years of chatting on various sites and let me tell ya it was worth the wait. From the time he got in the car, we totally hit it off and the sexual tension was very obvious. I could not wait to get my big fist(s) in his big hole, and I could tell he was ready for them both….

We decided to film a session at the famous or rather infamous SteamWorks in Berkeley, Ca. The owners were happy to let us film a session there and gave us a room to play in. From the 1st second I slid my fist in this boys velvety wide hole, it was clear what type of session this would be. His hole sucked my fist in right way, and squeezed down on my wrist, to let me know it was enjoying it all. I could see his handsome face in the mirror and the enjoyment on his face….then he mouthed the word “MORE”. 


This boy took my fists in deep to beyond mid forearm, then gulped both my fists and some double punching. This hole just got wider and wider taking double fists, deep fists and every bit of intensity I gave it. 




I enjoyed our hot session(s) and getting to know this stud. Look out for more of this sexy hungry boy in the future.

enjoy Double Dip

Amerifist

No comments: