Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Berlin Bloom

Berlin Bloom features Rose-Bud...and lots of it. The term Berlin Bloom is what I and many German friends call springtime in Berlin. Its when the weather finally starts to get nice, and folks start to come outside again after a long cold dark winter. The plants and flowers are also covered with blossoms. All these things make the city seem to come alive after months of hibernation. It was during this time when I met up with this little teeny boy for a hot session. I had figured he was small from his pics, but when we finally met I realized just how small this little piglet was. 

He made himself comfortable in the gyn0-chair and my fist slipped right in his hole. The contrast of my hands and arms sliding inside him was a sight to see.... at 1 point he sucked in his abdomen, looked down, and had a shocked look on his face. I noticed right away what he was looking at. My fist and arm were visible sliding and moving around inside his body. It was kinda a freaky, but cool moment for both of us, and at that point it became a strange game that we couldn't stop playing. He says that's a 1st time he had ever seen that in a session....perhaps the position of the chair was a bit different than being on his back. This boy also lived up to his name with 1 of the biggest meatiest rosebuds I have seen, which looks even bigger coming out of such a petite little booty.

Enjoy Berlin Bloom

Amerifist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello amerifist!!! 1st of all, pls let me apologise for my poor english cuz in italy we're all veeery ignorant expecially in foreign languages. Then compliments, mate, you're a fucking real artist, luv your way to be, to do.
I was wondering whether you could give me the contact of the lil guy u met in berlin, named rose-bud (berlin bloom) as i'd really like to meet him or, at least talk a while!
This would be very kind of you, as i have no other way to fix this!
Thank you man and take care!
Enrico (28 yo), Italy