Friday, November 4, 2011

Into the void and back again...

The title has so many meanings, right? Here Im just thinking of a couple ...


First off, hopefully you visit our blog by visiting the site and clicking through because over the past few months its had quite a few homes. This all stemmed from Google's spam bots identifying our 4 year old blog site as abusive of their anti-spam policy so they automatically shut it down with out warning or notice. One of our readers informed us - thanks Google.


What really bugs me about this is that Google just unilaterally shut down what could have been a money generating business for us - with no way to resolve it quickly. If this happened to the wrong person they might be inclined to get themselves a lawyer - IM JUST SAYING..


The second thought I have around the blog entry title is about our fragile existence we call life. Recently I found myself in the emergency room of a San Francisco hospital with abdominal pains. 5 hours later I was admitted with advanced appendicitis - which burst the next morning. Im fine now but I spent 13 days in the hospital with tubes running in an out of me... the upside is I was assigned a device called a PCAPump - basically on demand pain killers... it could have been worse :)


The point I want to make is that YOU NEVER KNOW when your fortunes will take a turn, so enjoy yourself NOW, live your life with out deferring until tomorrow .. it might not always be there for you. HAVE FFUN BOYS!


Dyn0

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For those of you that are between 25 and 60 in age range listen well to the words of this mans' second thought. I am a very healthy 67 years of young and I can tell you the time does go very quickly . Savor the times of your life like good wine. Build long, lasting friendships that will be there for you in your later years. In 2006 I lost my life partner after 40 years together. This is where long term friendships are needed . Enjoy the now for all it is worth, because you never know when life will take a drastic turn and you will have to look at your life in a new light ! BE HEALTHY - BE SAFE - and see others as they really are and revel in their energy !!! PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL ! RJ

Unknown said...

My comment is to the Second Thought of this blog -- We are here for such a short time. For those of you that are between the ages of 25 to 60 take the moments of your life and ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF THEM !! You never know when your life will be turned on it's ear. In 2006 I lost my life partner after 40 years together. No warning, no indication, just gone in a matter of one second ! I thank the Spirits that I am a very healthy, young 67 --- yes, you can be " young " at any age -- it is just a number. Keep your friends close in your life and if you want to have a friend then be a friend. Be able, with the help of those that love you, to go with the changes and move forward. I thought that the " PARTY " would never stop, but, the tune has changed and the melody is softer and more gentle now. All because of the great friendships that I have created thru the years. None of us get thru this life without the help of others ! BE WELL, BE SAFE, and above all BE A TRUE FRIEND TO SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE, and , trust me, it will be returned to you !! LOVE TO ALL --RJ