Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today I was scrolling through the blog entries and noticed the dates of the very 1st entries. 2007 was the very 1st entry called "Sex in the City" and as they say, the rest is history. Its really hard to believe its been so long. I also took a look at the videos from the beginning and its amazing what they looked like then vs what things look like now. I have always tried to advance and evolve without loosing ourselves and what we are in the process, and I am very proud of where the site is now, as well as where we came from. 

I want to thank all of you for your support and for being the pervs that you are over the last yrs. Don't ever change. Also a HUGE thanks to all the people that had/have/will have something to do with this site. The awesome players are a big part of making this site what it is and its been my pleasure to get to know them as well as stretch many of their holes out. I would also like to thank our former partners at Hot House Entertainment, and our current partners at Raging Stallions Studios, for all of their support, and we look forward to all the things to come. We will continue to try our very best to bring you good, hard, nasty, "real" unscripted FF play for your enjoyment. We hope you continue to enjoy what you see and heres to the next years and beyond. *Cheers*

Amerifist

No comments: