Saturday, April 9, 2011

Deep Dish

  Deep Dish features the incredibly sexy superstar Christian Herzog. This is 1 of those times that I could not wait to start putting the video together. I've gone over the action in my head many time (with a rock hard cock of course) so I knew the vid would be smoking hot.  Christian has become a good friend and playmate in Germany, and I am proud to bring his awesome talents and sexy look to you all.


I met Christian in Berlin when he and his bf (my longtime buddy) Danny Fox came over to my play apt in Berlin for some afternoon ffun. I was already having a hot session with GermanFistRider, but we both agreed to have them come join us. There is no finer way to spend a Saturday afternoon than working over a couple of hot pigs. Christian came in and was out of his cloths and comfortable in the gyn0-chair in no time flat...from there his hot ass found its way nearly the full lenght of my forearm. After the session we both agreed that we MUST do it again, and to put it on video.

A week or so later we connected and his ass was aching for my arm...and they were aching for his hole. For this session I invited my bff Phillip (fforceful) to come over and film the hot action. He was ringing the door bell before I could fully get it out.
He also did an excellent job for his 1st time as a camera man. I could here him gasp as Christian took my arm deeper.... deeper.... take a deep breath and deeper yet. This boy likes the depth, that's for sure, he also took a lot of good hard punching and my cock and fist at the same time, loving every second of it. Christian enjoyed getting his hole worked over to extremes to total exhaustion in a puddle of j-lube and piss.

Christian is a very sexy boy but knows how to get extremely piggy too...just what I like, and exactly what Studfist.com is all about. Definitely expect to see more of this stud in the future.


You will notice some differences on the site. There is a new "XXX pics" gallery with hot pics, and in addition to your normal 2 times a month updates, you will also see the new "coming soon" previews on the landing page. The Deep Dish full video will be the next update



Enjoy Deep Dish

Amerifist

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this was one of your finest efforts - love the high quality photography and greater emphasis on "showing the hole"