Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dyn0 meets FistHunter

On a recent trip to Berlin, I was accompanied on part of it by my buddy and other (workin) half, Dyn0. It was his 1st time visiting the place I call my 2nd home, and was nice showing the city a bit and introducing him to some of my friends and ffriends there. FisthunterDK was going to be in town for a wkd as well during this time, and I just knew that the two of them would hit it off well, and sure enough they did.

On 1 evening, we decided to have a little 3 way meeting, and the chrome apt just happen to be free.....
As you all know Fisthunter has a ginormous hole, and so does Dyn0, so I just knew I'ld have the 2 of them on each om wrists at some point in the evening :) Fisthunter can also fist a hole as well as he can take it, and he demonstarted that on a more than willing Dyn0-ass. 

Fisthunter worked open Dyn0's hole, with punching and stretching, then some hot double ffisting, in the gyno-chair, then over to the fistbench, where my hands took on a life of their own and joined Fisthunter's hand inside Dyn0's hole, for a really big stretch. We cap things off with the two of them ass up on the sofa to take some hard punches. An awesome meeting of 2 of my best friends and a very hot session......and theres more :)
Enjoy Dyn0 meets FistHunter

Amerifist

No comments: