Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Hole Worshiper

Due to popular demand, 1 of my favorite stud bttms is back in my sling, for some hOle praising on a major level. I always enjoy playing with this studboy. In this session like most, he gets punched,and pushed to his limit, and beyond. We are always pushing his limits with both depth and width, as you can see. We both hope you enjoy the ffistastic return of Dyn0, in the Hole Worshiper.

Recently I had a real dream cum true experience. I was the lucky FF top in a session with 2 of the hungriest, and sexiest bttms boys i know. Breaker1 and i decided to meet up with Dyn0, for some hot 3 way holeplay. This was 1 of the hottest experiences i have ever had!!! As I have mentioned before that I prefer 1-1, and that still stands. In this case i know both of these studs very well, and knew that the chemistry would work just fine. In the session i thrashed both these big sloppy holes repeatedly:))) and even Breaker got his fists (that's both fists) inside Dyn0's hole. That's right, Breaker topped.....I was as shocked as anyone, lol. Dyn0 came very close to taking 1 of Breakers fists and 1 of mine as the same time. Gotta love a hungry ffistboy!

You will be seeing the VERY hot videos from this session in the near future.

Amerifist

Dyn0 says: You gotta love Amerifist - He knows just how to charm his fists into you :)

We hadn't hooked up in a while, competing schedules and what not so it was my pleasure to resume our great friendship. The Hole Worshiper was the first time we had gotten to play in some time and truth be told, I was somewhat frustrated with my rusty skills. When it came time to post this video, Amerifist had to leave town on business. Usually he likes to edit the videos since he has a very specific vision. In this case he didnt have the time and he literally handed it off my way on his way to the airport. I was kinda nervous but once i saw the footage I was so inspired! Watching Amerifist do what he loves to do inspired me to try to focus more on his perspective, his point of view. I have to say it came out better than I expected!

Of course I am (you too probably) really looking forward to seeing the 3 way action with Breaker1. It was a really electric evening and we all had a great time. This play session marked my second double fist ever, I look towards the day I will be able to take an Ameri-Double.

Stay tuned
Dyn0

No comments: