Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Amerifist Meets German_Fistrider

German_Fistrider and I have become very good friends over the last year, and I couldn't wait to get my fists in his ass again. When i returned to Germany i got my chance. GFr is a very sexy, hungry boy, and a lot of ffun to play with. I love slowly opening his hole up to a steady punch ffistin. He enjoys having his limits pushed and stretched wide. This boy loves very long intense sessions, and will keep going until his hole is completely trashed. PERFFECT!!!!!

GFr is also the noisiest pig i have ever met, lol. I enjoy the loud grunts, moans and screams. I understand that not everyone does, which is why I put the warning to adjust your volume on these vids. Someone actually commented in another video of us that he is "over-acting". I assure you he is NOT. I have played with this boy many times, on and off camera, and this is who he is (a noisy lil pig:) That will scream and say "STOP" in one breath, and say "MORE" in the next and repeat.

The video was recorded in the best pig stye in all of Europe.....SMapartments. As I was editing the video, i noticed some knocking on the floor/ceiling. Which must have been neighbors complaining about the noise. I did not even hear it when we were playing. One would think those neighbors would be used to loud noises, or maybe we were that much louder, lol.

enjoy Amerifist meets German_Fistrider

Amerifist

No comments: