Saturday, June 9, 2007

Great Dane

As soon as i booked my trip for Berlin, i did a search through Europe, to see who was out there. One of the 1st profiles i came across was FISTbuttomDK. My 1st thought was, WOW! A very sexy look, and a talented ass,.... we gotta meet! We exchanged messages as the trip got closer, and we met up in Berlin, over the week prior to Easter.

When we finally met, there was an instant connection. As we started to play, he said to me "how long do you like to play?" I replied "love to play for hrs, and have never been out lasted." This was an obvious challenge, and laying down the gauntlet. Fro the smile, on his face, It was obvious that he accepted that challenge, and the playing began. We played for hrs and hrs, til finally his hole could go no more. I can say this was a marathon session, (1 of the longest ever for me) and this pup can really take it long and hard.

We enjoyed playing so much that we connected 5 other times during this trip, and every session was better than the previous one. This is one hot pup that helped make my trip more than worthwhile. The newly posted vid, is just a portion of the hot action that we had. Enjoy "Great Dane".

- Amerifist

No comments: