Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gas Mask

I have gotten several messages about the gas mask (poppers mask) that appears in many of the videos. I know that many of you know how they work, and have played with them before. But for those curious minds, that want to know. I'll quickly go through it.

I have 3 gas masks, the Russian, Danish and the Israeli. Most prefer the Russian. To make it a poppers mask, simply soak some cotton balls in poppers. I usually pour a bit of poppers into a small cup, and put the balls in til its absorbed. Then place the balls into the air filter, and screw it on. Or simply put the cotton ball in the canister and pour some poppers on top. I prefer to use some of my weaker poppers  (meaning i've had them for a while, not as fresh) because having the mask on, you'll get a longer, heavier dose than an average hit from your bottle. You would NOT want to pass out. Finally there's a purpose for those poppers on their last leg, lol. Many have discovered the masks for the 1st time, in my sling, and most love it.

Hopefully this answers any questions about the gas mask, if not feel free to e-mail me at Amerifist@Studfist.com

Amerifist

1 comment:

dadox said...

And...weaker poppers are....? Which brands can be considered weak, which strong? Thanks