Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcome back Chuck

You all remember Chuck Deep, if not take a look at BarBacking, Open bar, or Roof Top'd, Stacks, just to name a few. He's a hungry FFistpig, and good buddy for many many years. Well after a little hiatus, he is back and ready to play. 

Chuck came up for a visit recently, and we shot some hot stuff, that should be on Studfist soon. Before his visit, he was telling me about his new found depth, and width,  actually taking several guys double and full forearm..... and now he's ready to take mine. If you've been reading this blog for a while, you probably know what I'm about to say,.......... hell I'll say it anyway. If I had a nickle for every time I've heard that. It's not unusual for guys to regularly take lots of depth and or width, in their playsesions, then when they try my fists & arms they realize they are just much bigger than the collapsible, small of medium fists they are used to. For many they have a new challenge to work up to. Chuck has lots of experience on my fists and should know what will be stretching him out and filling him up.

During the session, when I 1st slipped my fist inside Chuck, he gasped and said "Gosh I forgot about your big knuckles and wide fist." We worked up to some good punching and I watched his body shiver in ecstasy, then tried some depth. I started working my way towards his 2nd ring and watched Chuck's eyes roll back in his head. Pushed a little deeper and he started holding his breath, and I instructed him the breathe deep. I managed to get deeper than before, but not quit into his 2nd ring, which of course Chuck was happy that I got that deep, but was disappointed that he couldn't go deeper.
The look on Chuck's face and his body expression were just awesome while I was pushing deep. Just pure intensity. I think you will enjoy the session, and enjoy having 1 of Studfist's finest back.

Amerifist

No comments: