Friday, December 24, 2010

Look out....

As mentioned before, I had a chance to meet up with some eXXXtremely talented FFistmates while in Berlin. One of them is the super hungry SchaaFF. This boy is a 22yr old (newly turned) piglet from Cologne, that is talented beyond his years. SchaaFF and I met over a year ago, when he was 20 yrs old, when he and his partner hosted me on a trip to Cologne. From the moment I sank my paw in his hole, I could tell this boy has that special FFactor about him. It was similar to more than 15 yrs ago when I stuck my fist in a young blond curly haired boys ass, now known as Breaker1, and a few others as well. I was thinking what will this boy be like when hes 30? I plan to find out :)

SchaaFF made plans to come out to Bln for the Hustlaball, and I as more than happy to return the favor hosting him. He also told me that he wanted to make a hot video for Studfist.com. We had made a couple of short clips the year before, but he said he regretted not making more, so this time he was ready to make some hot FFun sfuFF!!

When he arrived in Bln, I showed him a bit of the city, enjoyed some food and drinks etc. Some of my friends that I had told that this boy was coming out were shocked when they actually met him. The could not believe that this cute, young unassuming, shy boy was the young pig I had been so excited about. Well for the few that got a glimpse of the videos we made, ended up with mouth wide open and eyes bulging...or in the case of 1 of my friends, it drove him into a horny ffrenzy and running for his toy box. I am sure you will be shocked at what this boy can take too. 
Trust me, look out for SchaaFF 

Amerifist

5 comments:

Raúl said...

I have seen the schaff videos and i also really want to know what he can be able to do in a few years!

Andreas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Where can I see the schaff videos?? Am I missing them at studfist.com? I read the blog mention and want to see for myself.

Anonymous said...

Schaff sounds really hot - so are we likely to see anything on the Studfist site in the coming weeks?

Amerifist & Dyn0 said...

the SchaaFF videos are not on the site yet. posting soon. Amerifist