Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blue Eyes


Blue Eyes features superstar David Novak, and Dyn0. David contacted Dyn0 and I in early spring while in SF, filming some scenes with some large studios. Unfortunately I was in Berlin at the time and could not get him in front of the camera, but we made plans for just that when he arrived in Berlin a month later for Easter. David and I talked a few times in Berlin and made some plans, and even in the hustle and bustle of Easter in Berlin, I could tell he was very serious and really wanted to make some time to play, and on cam ...even better! As I walking 1 day I walked past David, we both stopped and pointed at each other ..."You".... The 1st thing I noticed about this boy is his big blue eyes, the second thing I noticed was this is a furry little fucker! After talking with him a bit, we made some solid plans. 

David came over very horny as most are while in the Easter frenzy. He definately wanted to have his little ass worked over by my big paws, but also said he was versatile, and would love to fist some hole too...ummmm!?!   Enter Dyn0. David was very happy with the idea and was happy to give Dyn0 a hand then 2 hands, then an arm. This was a nice session to satisfy his ff top side of  this piglet and make his own hole ready for some hot action.

enjoy Blue Eyes

Amerifist

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When can i expect the movie?
can't wait to c.

Anonymous said...

too good mate! too good!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, we can soon see the bottom side of Blue Eyes.