Thursday, July 30, 2009

In loving memory of FistScorpio (1982-2009)

Writing this may well be the hardest thing i have done in some time. I have tried to write this several times now and could not get through it. Most of the tears have stopped now, and I must say goodbye to a good friend. Earlier this week i got very sad news that Fabian aka FistScorpio82hh, passed away at the young age of 26. A very very tragic, sudden loss of a very sweet person and good friend, whom will be missed terribly.
When i was told of Fab's passing, i was completely shocked. Even though it was the middle of the night in Europe, I called him, hoping to hear a just woken, pissed off voice on the line....
I was actually getting ready to write a blog about my trip to Berlin, which would have included much about him, the videos we made, etc. I decided to write that blog excluding him, cos i wanted to write a separate one as a tribute to my friend after i gathered my thoughts, and myself a bit.

Fab and I met several years ago. We chatted a lots online, and when i was going to Berlin, he hopped on a train from Hamburg to meet me there for a few days. We hit it off right away, and became fast friends. We stayed in touch, and all the times after that when i would come to Bln we would connect. Fab was an stunningly beautiful, sexy, and super sweet, with a quiet sincerity about him. The sex with him was absolutely ffantastic from the start, but we also discovered a very nice connected friendship. Fab was also very smart and had extremely quick wit, always able to make me laugh, or draw me into a conversation about this or that. We seem to have the strangest conversations, whether during breaks or at the perverts party, where with all the sex and debauchery around us, we had a in depth conversation about the good and bad of Apple, and politics. Fab was truly one of a kind.

I have chatted with many people in the past few days.... some that knew him personally and some did not, and some have speculated about what may have caused this tragedy. The truth is he died of a brain clot, and died instantly, and without any pain. Just makes you think life is short, and another day is not promised so enjoy it while you can, and enjoy the ones you care for.
Fab was for me that friend that you may not see everyday or even that often, but when you do you make the most of it, and you look forward to the next time. You and he make sure there is a next time. Its nice to know that person is there for you, and you always imagine they will be. His life was cut far to short, but i am thankful and proud to have known him for a time.


Farewell Fabian...I will miss you so much

AMERIFIST

1 comment:

cigarbabe said...

Your story brought tears to my eyes and indeed it does remind you that making the most of your time is so very important and you should always make the time to tell those you care for how you feel.
C.B.