Sunday, December 16, 2007

Room Service

This studboy and I had chatted for quite a while, before we actually met. I knew from our 1st chat that this boy would be HOT to play with, and was just what I am looking for. When I got a chance to play with him I was all over it. I felt a great connection with him right away. He is a smart, SUPER HOT, sexy 26 yr old boy with a absolutely beautiful face and body, with a small round bubble butt, and very hungry hole.

It was awesome punching and stretching this boys hole. I know few guys his age (or any age) that can take the type of intense play that he can. And when i pushed him harder to took it like a champ. In this video you can see some of these hard core punches that I dish out to this boy, and watch him loving every second of it.

I have had the honor and pleasure to play with Fisting_boy several times now, and definitely look forward to future sessions, and pushing him even more in the future.

Enjoy Room Service

Amerifist

1 comment:

getu2gapeLA said...

Do you know what Fisting_boy is up to now? I'm sure his hole must be a thing of a masterpiece by now//