Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What a month

The 1st month has been quite an experience. Going into this project, we both had ideas of what we wanted to show. I, as a ffister have a idea of how FF should be done. Not one to put my fist in a hole, and let it sit there. I want to get it in, and pull out, and survey the wreckage, then repeat. Punching is a favorite, if you cant tell. My idea of FF is pushing, to the limit, then beyond. These are some of the things that I thought was missing from some of the stuff out there currently. What you see in our vids, is REAL play session with me and some of my regular, and semi-regular playmates. This is how we play, cameras on or off. I have been blessed to have found some of the hottest, hungriest, and very capable playmates, and am happy to put that on display.

With the vids we wanted to give them to you, as they are, with as little editing to gloss them up, as possible. You can sometimes hear traffic, construction, birds chirping and other things in the backgrounds, as well as some normal unscripted chatter between playmates. Also we have had some problems with music levels, which are now taken care of. I love music when i play, and we will probably not depart from that, however it will be lower (background noise) in the future, in most cases.

Dyn0 and I both have a vision for this project, and agree, and disagree on some things, but all and all I win out, lol. Dyn0 is a great friend, and i have learned so much from him. Even though our vids have limited edit ing, through D, Ive learned software that i had no idea about.

I have met, and chatted with some amazing new people. I want to thank all of you that have sent messages of support, and criticism, as well. Thank you all for taking time to check out the site. We have a lot of BIG plans, which will be noted on the Homepage.

One of the things we are working on is hosting a FF party during Dore Alley, here in SF. We are currently looking for the right space. More details to cum on that.

- Amerifist

No comments: